Lucy turned 11 months yesterday. I know I say this every month but I can't believe how fast time has gone. We are already planning her first birthday party!
This is her "can you see my tooth" face.
At 11 months you:
- have three teeth
- are crawling everywhere, you have two speeds slow speed and high speed.
- wearing 12 and 18 month clothes and size four diapers
- eating people food. your favorites are spaghetti and chicken and rice
- nursing two times a day. (morning and night)
- pulling up on everything
- walking around things by holding on to something
- talking, talking, talking. Sometimes you put words together. No mom, no bath, dada bye bye, and many more.
- Loves Preschool
- loves chasing her dogs
She is growing up so fast!