1. Be a better wife. Sometimes my husband gets neglected. I'm going to find a balance between baby, housework, laundry, and husband. When visiting with my Memaw this last trip she told us to hang on to your husband while your children are young because you are going to need him when your old. I thought it was good advice.
2. Be a more patient mother. I am not a patient person. Some days are harder than others. I have a great and smart baby I don't need to rush her into learning things she will pick things up when she is ready. One thing I have learned in the last 17 months is that Lucy is going to do what Lucy wants to do when she wants to do it.
3. Be a better Christian. I have always been a Christian but it seems like since having Lucy I have really wanted to get to know Jesus on a personal level. God has given me the most amazing gift and has shown me unconditional love ( i didn't really know this until Lucy) and I want to spend more time showing him how much I love him.
4. Lose the rest of the baby weight. I know this was last years goal but I'm going to do it. I didn't really start trying until September but since then I have lost 14 pounds. My goal is to lose the rest by July. I CAN DO IT!!!
5. Blog more. I had 200 post last year. I think I can do at least 250.
That is all I can think of right now. I'm sure there are more.