Here it goes...
1. I've been craving a chocolate razorback brownie from rick's bakery for 2 days now.
2. I really love sweet potato fries. I have a new recipe. I'll share it one day if any one wants to know. I also love Brussel sprouts. I crave them both. Silly sounding, I know but they are so good!
3. Sometimes I think it is okay if Lucy is an only child. Other times I think I'll have another one just to make her mad!
4. I was one pound away from my goal weight (my wedding weight) Last Tuesday. July 20. Then I proceeded to eat 2/3 of an ice cream cake by myself and bread. Oh how I love bread.
5. I love my husband. I mean really love him. I think it is because he is the best daddy.
6. I'm not in a hurry to potty train Lucy. Mainly because I don't want to clean pooh out of the little porta potty I bought.
7. I've been on a peanut butter kick lately. I love peanut butter.
8. I've been so proud of Lucy lately. She has been talking up a storm.
9. I'm excited about the new season of project runway. I don't know why. I just love the show.
10. I pray for patience everyday.
11. This is the last time you will ever see me with a tan. Lucy and I are outside everyday I lather Lucy up with spf 70 but do I bother to put sunscreen on. No! I recently found out my granddad, Bill Bill, had skin cancer aka melonoma. They removed it. They forgot about it. Well it's back and it's spread to his brain and now to his lungs. They have started radiation. They guess he has 5 months to live with radiation treatment. Like I said this is the last time you will see me with a tan.
12. I pray for peace a lot for all my family about Bill Bill. He has his faith. He GETS to go live with Jesus! How awesome is that! I pray that God brings peace to the rest of my family.
13. This news has stressed me out and makes me want to eat. I love to eat. Instead I have been running. When I said I have been running. I really mean I ran once this week. When I said I ran. I really just ran 4 100 yard sprints. That was enough for me. If I would have had my phone I would have called Jonathan to pick me up.
14. I need a vacation. We have one planned. I'm excited.
15. I could really go for a brownie.
16. That is it.