How far along: 28 weeks.
Size of baby: Our baby is the size of a rutabaga! I don't know what that is but it weighs around 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches.
Weight Gain: 13 pounds. I've been at 12-14 pounds this week though. I feel like I should admit that just in case I'm at 16 next week.
Maternity Clothes: Yes.I wear what fits which is mostly maternity.
- Getting to 28 weeks! We are now in the third Trimester!
- Tuesday I had my doctor's appointment. I always love going to him to hear the baby and ask my list full of questions.
- I also ordered my baby glider for the nursery and I am so excited about it!
- My mirror came in for over the changing table.
- Jonathan got the day off today and we had a spoil me Lucy day!
What I look forward to: Spring Break
Lucy's weekly picture