Baby to-do list Progress
I'm to the point now if I don't get anything else on my to-do list done I'll be okay. I really just need to install the car seat and pack my bag.
Deadline: Finish by the weekend of April 20
- Baby's Room
Paint lamp and accessories - in process!
- Second coat to monkey lamp and book ends
Buy/ hang shelf Hang blinds Make Bed Clean out nursery wash clothes-sort, fold, hang, donate order accessories - mirror, lamp organize baskets, toy shelf, book shelf find curtains/curtain rod Hang curtain and curtain rod Remulch clean out pots replant pots weed
- touch up back door.
register for shower- diapers and wipes
buy hostess gifts wrap hostess gifts
Update address list for announcements
- Print labels for birth announcements- ready to print I just need to pick up avery labels!
- Buy Stamps
buy thank you notes
- register at hospital- I'm going to do this the week before my c-section when I have to have labs done anyway!
get babysitter for day of c-section for Lucy. Schedule newborn pictures
- take maternity pictures
buy baby coming home outfit
- make craigslist ad for furniture/accessories to get rid of.
- Get car seat out of attic/wash/install.
- Set up swing in Den.
5. Whole House
Clean baseboards touch up paint walls/baseboards clean doors wash windows