Five Things I know and love Right Now.
1. I have an addiction to books.
But reading puts me instantly to sleep. Like ambien asleep. I have great intentions to read all these books...
Currently, I am reading and loving Nobody's Cuter than You. When I'm not reading it, I am using it as a coaster....
And I just ordered Jen Hatmaker's new book. Someone needs to disable my amazon account until I read all these books. I should probably do what I did in college and just read an internet summary on the books I am supposed to be reading.
2. Lucy and I have been loving our new leave in conditioner. We have both been using it and combing our hair with the wet brush comb. Lucy loves the brush, but I find it makes my curls frizzy if I brush my hair. Good news, there hasn't been another dread-lock since I have been combing my hair.
3. Since Jonathan's diagnoses with brain cancer, we have been trying really hard to rid the house of chemicals. I'm also looking at natural solutions to health. I have loved my young living kit. And when I say love, I mean LOVE. I rub sleepize on my kids at night and diffuse lavender in both of their rooms. Jonathan and I diffuse Peace and calming at night. I diffuse thieves in our kitchen all day long (because I like the way it smells.) We don't use candles or air sprays anymore but I like for the house to smell nice this has been a great way to get the smells but minus the chemicals.
Also, I ordered tea tree oil this week to see if it would help aid in Jonathan's hair growing back. I'll keep you posted on whether or not it works. (I told y'all I'm a hippie.)
If you are interested in getting started in a hippie life style, I can help. (I'm not really a hippie but I do wear tevas and slap on some oils.)
3. Clean Eating. We have rid the house of processed junk food since the brain cancer. I thought about jumping on the whole30 train but then I would eat a piece of cake. So healthy eating happens at least 80% of the time in our house.
(I know you wanted to see my food...)
5. I'm ready for Bible Study to start back. It is my favorite. I'm looking forward to a new year with a new group.
I linked up with a few bloggers today.
God is bigger than this and Jesus Can Fix-it.