I have mixed feelings about this:
1. Let's see what's going on.
2. Ignorance is bliss.
3. What if it's not what we want to see?
4. Maybe we can reschedule.
5. Oh wait, we have to do chemo again starting this month?
6. But things are normal right now! Just like before.
7. I don't want to.
Today can either go one of two ways.
1. Radiation worked and we continue with our original plan.
2. Radiation didn't work and we have to come up with a new plan.
Jonathan always says with a smile, "Or I could just be shankapatamous..."
So this week I've surrounded myself with God's word and filled myself with His Truth.
1. He loves us.
2. He is our protector.
3. He is our friend.
4. He is the creator of all things.
5. He is our strength.
6. He watches over us.
7. He is trustworthy.
8. He is our provider of all things.
9. He prepares us.
10. He is the only one who can Help us.
11. He is comforts us.
He has already prepared us for today.
God is bigger than this and Jesus can fix-it.