I told Jonathan that I thought I've lost my zest for life. I've been going through the motions the last couple of weeks. I know it is normal to be at a low following a chemo week but I can't seem to pop out of it. So this week I've dedicated some time for just myself which include: exercise, walking, not grocery shopping, makeup, baths, friends and family. So on that note, here are some things that have made me happy.
1. Lucy carrying the sign at her fun run! That girl took her job very seriously!
2. The kids decorated manna's yard for Halloween.
3. This doesn't make me happy but it was a happening. Wednesday we heard a popping sound upstairs after some investigating I found a leak coming from the attic. After crawling in the attic I discovered our water heater spraying water... So a call to our plumber and we are the proud new owners of a water heater... Not my favorite way to spend money but I'm thankful that we found the leak before it ruined anything. Also, I named him Louis. If you come to my house and I ask if you want to see my Louis you now know what I am talking about.
4. I invented this. Years ago I told everyone that sour cream should come in a squeeze bottle. My sister was in the dairy industry and presented this to some of her people and they thought it was a no go idea... Look who missed out... Thank you Daisy. You've made all my dreams come true.
5. I needed some new makeup so emily and I went makeupless to the nordstrom and got our face done. It was nice to learn some new tricks and try new products.
This was my favorite product- MAC highlighter. It makes me feel fancy.
That's it. All I know.
God is bigger than this and Jesus can fix-it.