I can narrow it down to 6...
1. In the first grade my dad had a business trip to Orlando and he took Laura and I along with him for three extra days to explore Disney! It was a special time that made special memories!
2. In the 5th grade my parents planned a two week vacation up the east coast. We started in Birmingham, Al and drove up to Maine and then back, stopping everyday in a new place to explore. My 10 year old self didn't enjoy this as much as I would today but I learned a lot and we covered a lot of country!
3. Our Honeymoon. Jonathan and I spent a week in Anguilla on our honeymoon and it was so magical. I don't have pictures online because 9 years ago we used an actual camera with actual film...
4. Ft. Walton Beach, FL. Our First Family Vacation of Four! I was 6 weeks pregnant with Henry and he made me so sick this trip! But it was so much fun spending a week with Lucy and Jonathan at the Beach. Blog Posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
5. Turks and Caicos Bullington Family Trip.
I love Turks and Caicos. If I could choose a place to go every year I would go there!
6. Disney World!
I loved our trip to Disney World. It's a working vacation but to see the joy on our kids faces was worth it! I actually loved Disney as much as they did...
Day 1 Recap
Animal Kingdom Recap
Magic Kingdom 1
Magic Kingdom 2
Magic Kingdom 3
Gulf shores with the Cobles
beach pics with Cinnamon Poptart)
Degray lake with the Bosts
All of my favorites!
God is bigger than this and Jesus can fix-it.