||one|| Mommy Mistakes....
1. I wrote earlier in the week how I sent Lucy to school in full Pajama- garb only to find out it wasn't pajama day...
2. Henry wore his pants to school backwards...
3. I registered Henry for kindergarten online last week and when I showed up to the school with all of his paperwork they informed me I hadn't registered him for kindergarten but instead I registered myself for kindergarten....
I'm going to post next week about Mary's Thrifting Finds because they have been so good. I don't want to leave you hanging so here's a peek at one of my finds...
It's an Eric Javits Purse and I paid $20 for it.... It's a great summer purse.
(If you click on the link you can see that I saved $300!)
||three|| Lash Boost
Alright, I'm going to be honest. I only started using Rodan and Fields because my best friend started selling it... I wanted to support her business... I joined when they had a promotion to buy a regimen and you get lash boost at a discount. 1. This stuff works and here is some evidence.
Left column- week 1, week 4, week 8 Right column- week 8 with mascara!
Here's my dealer... Her site- firstname.lastname@example.org email her- email@example.com
They were also running this special and I ordered it for my mother's day present from Jonathan. Because he is so thoughtful....
Her site- firstname.lastname@example.org email her- email@example.com
Speaking of Julie, here's 3 good reasons to be her client...
1. She lets me know when there is a promotion and I say yes or no and then she orders for me.
2. She has access to my account and I don't have to login to do anything... She knows that if I order a promotion that I am going to delay my next order by two months and she does it for me so I don't forget.
3. She is no nonsense, she's not selling you things she hasn't tried or that don't work.
4. It doesn't matter your location, she can sell to you anywhere...
5. She's my bff and I love her.
6. If you contact her tell her I sent you. This doesn't get you anything but it makes me look like a better friend!
||four|| Renting Dresses
Remember when I told you about our dresses for the gala and how we rented them from rent the runway? Well, rent the runway is running a special to rent 1 dress, get two free. The get two free is limited to dresses, you can use it on accessories too! If you spend $30 on a dress you get $60 of free stuff! Also you don't have to have a formal event to rent, there are great daytime and date night outfits!
If you sign up here you can get $30 off your first order.
||five|| My little Flower
Last night Lucy had her school play and she was the prettiest flower I ever did see!
Alright, that's it! Happy Friday!
(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Trust Without Borders!)