Pretend it is still December...
1. We went to Jonathan's work party.
( I want to marry this dress....)
3. We celebrated Christmas with our Journey Family!
4. Lucy started basketball. Note* My left handed beauty shoots right handed, she is also the tallest kid out there... She jumps for the jump ball, she is the point guard and she guards the center... Her favorite thing to do is steal the ball...
5. Henry loves to draw! There is this neat youtube channel they use in school called ARTHUB and teaches then step by step instructions to draw their favorite characters.
9. A bobcat got in our backyard.
11. We had our first baking day with the huffmans. We made cinnamon rolls, cookies and a mess.
15. We ended 2017 with a bang... We started 2018 with Wesley having his broken leg fixed. I now know how much an arm costs in the saying that will cost an arm and a leg...
Good Bye 2017!